Is Rerolling Required?
Rerolling on Steam
Your game account is tied to your steam account.
I think you have to wipe your game data to reroll, but I’m not completely sure.
I don’t play on Steam. Maybe someone else can help me write this section.
Rerolling on Mobile
On mobile, you can make an account with any username and password, no email required.
You can also freely log out and log in to another accounts.
You can also log in using Gmail, but rerolling uses the other login method.
Steps for mobile rerolling
- Make a new account on mobile
- Complete 2 minute tutorial
- Get the 5 summon tickets in the mail
- Every new account has their pity set to 5. Summon on the UP rate banner if it has good units, or the normal banner to try and get a good unit.
- If you get a bad unit, log out and make a new account.
There was a limit of 3 accounts per device, I don’t know if its still enforced.
You can make accounts on Bluestacks instances to get around the restriction anyway.
The best reroll target is Zoe SP.
An account made on steam cannot log into mobile.
An account made on mobile cannot log into steam.
Whichever one you reroll on, you have to stick with.