Here you can find some useful tips for ranged fights in the Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts.
Tips to Ranged Fights
- The distance vs. the range of the guns (plunging shot on the opponent’s deck vs. grazing shot against the side).
- The number of guns the opponent can bring to bear against various directions – engage in a way to minimize the opponent’s fire power.
- The angle to the opponent (ricochets!).
- Think about your prefered engagement range and how to get there safely (manoeuvre, ricochet angle…).
- Try to force enemy ships to leave the battle line (torps!) and isolate them to generate local superiority of fire.
- Exploit weaknesses – if the enemy ship is hit and flods, it slows down and gets easier to hit. Maximize your accuracy in this situation (stop manoeuvering, go broadside, etc).
Be the first to comment