Want to save coins? Then look no further than this guide to help you choose your PowerUps efficiently.
Guide to Lowest Cost for Meta Upgrades
Choosing Your PowerUps Order
In case you haven’t noticed, PowerUps become more and more expensive each time you upgrade one, by 10% of the original value to be exact. Some PowerUps are more expensive than others making them a higher priority to buy compared to the cheaper ones if you want to optimize the efficiency of your coins.
The order of price is as follows:
- Revival: 10.000 Gold
- Amount: 5.000 Gold
- Growth and Cooldown: 900 Gold
- Luck and Armor: 600 Gold
- Area, Speed, Duration, Move Speed and Magnet: 300 Gold
- Greed, Recovery, Max HP and Might: 200 Gold
However, PowerUps also become more expensive with each level of the upgrade, by 2 times to be exact (and also the 10% of the original value). Which means PowerUps with more levels are obviously more expensive than those with less levels.
The exact formula of the total price (thus buying all levels at once) for a PowerUp seems to be:
- X is the original price of an upgrade (so 1st level and without any other upgrade purchased).
- T is the “turn” in which you get an upgrade minus one. So let’s say you want to buy Growth first, since it’s the first upgrade T is equal to 1 – 1 = 0. If you had bought it 5th, T would be 4 ect..
- N is the level of the upgrade minus one. So for the first level of the upgrade, N = 0, for the second level, N = 1 and so forth.
For Those of You Who Are Bad at Maths, Don’t Worry
I know this can be a lot to take in, so I have made all the maths for you, so you don’t have to do it yourself, in order to find the best order in which to buy upgrades.
The order is as follows:
- Luck and Armor
- Area, Speed, Duration, Move Speed, Magnet
- Might, Recovery and Greed
- Max HP
This totals to 111.190 Coins in total. However, I’m not telling you that you should buy these upgrades in this order form the start, there are guides out there that will help you much more with that (Who needs Revival anyway?). What I’m saying is that once you have that amount of coins, you can refund your PowerUps in order to get all the upgrades early.
Recommended for You
- Vampire Survivors – Guide to Optimal PowerUp Selection Order
- Vampire Survivors – How to Pay the Least for Full Upgrade
- Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock Each Character
- Vampire Survivors – Exterminator Build Guide (100% Winrate)
- Vampire Survivors – Ultimate Basic Guide (Weapons, Passive Boosts, Characters etc.)