Improves interface and save/load hotkeys support.
Guide to UI Mod
Works with ENG versions 1.04, 1.041, 1.05, 1.051.
- Download mod.
- Place the files “patch2.xp3” and “hotkeys.ini” into the installation directory containing “VBHI.exe”.
Recruitment Screen Changes
- Added units filter by job (multiple jobs can be selected).
- Added units filter by type (multiple types can be selected).
- Added units filter by skill (default skills, leader skills, tactical skills; tactica skills and items skills ignored) and formation; search is case insensitive, does not require a full match, “,” is a delimiter.
- Units in deployed divisions are displayed but cannot be dismissed.
- Tactical skills level (cost) is displayed (also displayed at other screens).
- Reduced units list refresh time (from ~8ms to ~2ms per unit).
- Added mood (happiness) icon to the units list.
- Added units filter by equipment
Edit Screen Changes
- Added highlighting of a unit in a division when mouse over a unit in the units list.
- Added unit tooltip with division number and deployment state.
Equipment Screen Changes
- Added a tooltip with units list equipped with the selected item.
- Added quick save (f5) hotkey.
- Added quick load (f9) hotkeys support.
- Hotkeys can be changed at “hotkeys.ini”, supported keys at “supported hotkeys.txt” file.