Back-end update to resolve connectivity issues, offline errors, and other authentication problems.
Back-End Update Notes
Hello everyone! We’ve noted several issues raised regarding connectivity issues with the game which manifest in several ways:
- A game warning that you’re offline.
- Unable to connect to a multiplayer lobby.
- Issues linking with your CA Account.
- DLC ownership/authentication issues.
- Achievements not awarding when the conditions are met.
- Unable to subscribe or unsubscribe to mods.
- Issues uploading content (mods, images, videos, etc.) to the Workshop.
- Cloud saves not working properly.
The good news is that we’ve already deployed a fix behind-the-scenes which should help alleviate these problems, which were related to API calls being made by the game. If you are still experiencing issues, relaunching your game should help clear them up.
I’ve only ever experienced a few connectivity technical difficulties. A notification saying that im offline and was unable to connect to a multiplayer lobby. Thankfully they’ve already deployed a fix and hopefully it wasn’t just a temporary fix and resolved the issue.