Before you Play the UnderMine game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Many enemies don’t deal damage on contact. Instead, they’ll glow Red just before they attack. Learn each enemy’s pattern, then get all up in their business to attack them back.
- Learn how to dodge enemy attacks and projectiles without jumping. It’s harder to control yourself in the air, so only use jumping as a last resort.
- Avoid mining gold until all enemies in a room are defeated. The Pilfer slimes that appear to steal your gold can’t damage you, but there’s nothing worse than pinballing off enemy attacks while trying to collect your gold.
- You can set food on fire to make it heal you for a bit more.
- Consumable items like keys, bombs, and potions can be destroyed by your attacks, enemy attacks, traps, etc. Don’t leave them laying around if you can help it!