Before you Play the Jet Force Gemini game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Fish food is used to feed fish. That’s it. It may also attract drones, but I’ve never seen it.
- Like Myst, take fucking notes. You’ll likely see something that you’ll need to come back to with another character later.
- Save before you collect every ammo expansion. Most of them you can evenly distribute, but seriously save every Homing Missile expansion for Juno, as the final battle’s impossible without them. To a lesser extent, tri-rockets too.
- Making you get a gold on each Floyd mission is one of Rare’s worst tricks, eclipsed only by making you beat Donkey Kong with only one life in DK64. Just keep trying, and take a break if you’re getting agitated.
- Speaking of Floyd, get a second player once you get him, as he’s quite useful for crowd control. Plug in a second controller, and Player 2, as Floyd, get unlimited semi-automatic lasers.
- Plasma Shotgun is absolute shit.
- To contrast, Shurikens are the shit, especially against drones with riot shields. Good for decapitation, too, and you can recollect ones you’ve thrown.
- You can get cheat for carefully getting headshots (or gibs) on drones and then collecting their heads. 300 heads gets you the best prize…
- Lastly, if you must take out your frustrations on the poor ewo… tribals, it’s ok, as they’ll respawn if you restart the level.