Before you Play the The Last Story game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Immediately go into the menu and change “Attack Type” from automatic to manual. This will let you attack by pressing the A button in combat rather than attacking with the control stick when you’re near an enemy.
- Don’t neglect your crossbow! A decently upgraded crossbow with anti-magic bolts can usually one-shot enemy wizards with a well-placed head shot. You can also use it to pick off dangerous enemies before they get too close, or to stall while your mages are casting.
- Everyone can equip every kind of armor, so go with whatever looks cool. Upgrading armor makes it bigger, have more accessories, and just look flashier in general (for example, a heavy chestpiece might start as just a gauntlet, but eventually becomes a full chestplate), and you can change the color of any piece of armor with dye.
- You’ll be stuck controlling just Zael for the first ten hours or so, but eventually you’ll be able to issue commands (spells and skill selections) to party members.
- If you see the chapter number skip one (I think the first is somewhere around Chapter 10-ish), it means there’s a sidequest Chapter available somewhere in the city. It’ll stay available throughout the whole game, you just need to go looking for it.
- Do the sidequests to help Horace as they become available. Completing them all will enable him to remove curses from weapons at his shop late in the game.
- There’s a man by the arena selling Prank Bananas. Buy as many as you can and shoot as many people as you can with them using your crossbow .
- Use Gnome Bronze/Silver/Gold as often as you get them for upgrades. You’ll get more than you need by the game’s end.
Be the first to comment