A guide for zipping through the game's gameplay!
You’re playing as Joey unless specified here.
- Grab the tap shoes next to you.
- Walk left a bit, grab the keys from the lion plushie thing on the window seat.
- Grab the talkie on the floor.
- Walk left to the second portion of the room; open the closet.
- Play Simon Says (Y, YR, YRG), get batteries.
- Talk to Jude.
- Write in diary (on the desk).
- Leave for the hallway.
- Walk towards the bottom of the screen to the next map.
- Open the closet.
- Tap dance! Viola, flashlight.
- Head back to the first map, then all the way back to the attic stairs (next map, right of the bedroom door in the archway if you’re confused).
- Take the stairs to the (surprise! Not really) locked door. Whoops.
- Head back and go downstairs to the living room (power should cut on the map prior).
- There’s literally nothing here for you. Walk through to the kitchen. (Back door, just keep walking ‘straight’.)
- Turn off the radio, get the batteries from the compartment on the top left (held shut by bandaids).
- Power your flashlight.
- Walk right, go to the basement (back door in the mini hallway).
- Walk left, tap-dance the pile away.
- Click the breaker, start it up.
- Walk right and strife! (Tap-dance + Ballet away.)
- Walk through the Kitchen (left) and Living Room (first panel you arrive in, to the right) to get here.
- STRIFE! (Dog treats x3)
- Pull the deer’s antler.
Treehouse | (Jude)
- Grab a green and red marble from the desk drawer, then grab the pouch.
- Click the pigeons and send them away (all three of them).
- Leave the Trophy Room and go back to the Kitchen.
- STRIFE! (Tap-dance, Flashlight, Spices (sparkly thing behind you on your right; grab this first!).)
- Cracker from the cabinet on the left; feed the birb.
- Take birb and marbles back to the Trophy Room.
- Take the birb/marbles and put them on the tiger’s eyes on the right.
- Spin the globe. Viola, key.
- Head back towards the attic.
- Joey: Get decked (just click the monsters on the right). Swap to Jude (top right icons if you have your panel open).
- Jude: Get flare gun from the box on the right and flares from the metal box on the left under the desk; load the gun and shoot a flare into the busted open wall from the window.
- Swap back to Joey, use the flashlight, then swap back to Jude.
- Rinse and repeat twice more.
- BOOK IT FOR THE ATTIC.
- A/N: You can Game Over here by swapping to Jude. ;D
- Beeline for that portal bois (walk right, then straight back).
- Pull off the tarp, then move off to the side.
- Use the Very Obvious Key on the portal door.
Any chats noted with (auto) happen automatically.
- Pick up the tablet on the floor and talk to Xefros (auto; I like Xerox better pfffft <3).
- Grab the piece of paper on the ground towards the cube of icky purple junk.
- Talk to Xefros again; walk over to the control panel by the forklift and play the (stupid) snake game on the tablet.
- The doors should unlock and Joey’ll run into the next room after seeing [Deercat]. Talk to Xefros once more (auto).
- Click the big ol’ screen and talk to Xefros /again/.
Xefros’ Balcony | (Xefros from here on for now.)
- Click the box, get the FLARP Manual, head inside.
- Use your telekinesis (top, middle purple hand icon) on the spoon pile. [Spoon!]
- Walk right to the tablet on the desk and talk to Joey (auto).
- Leave the room; walk through the hallway to the door on the right to enter the Game Room.
- Get the bat from the wall with the spoon; head back out into the hallway.
Hallway / Living Room
- Walk right and go downstairs. Whoo.
- From the Living Room, walk left into the Kitchen.
- Grab the book from the table and a drink from the fridge.
- Head back upstairs to the game room.
- Play the little door game. (YOU CAN’T TELL ME THAT ISN’T ERIDAN ON THE CAN.)
- Get the Lusus snacks and go back to the kitchen.
- Feed the lusus after naming it and get the hell out of dodge.
- Grab the software.
- Get beaned by rubble via missile.
Dammek’s Basement (Joey until End)
- Crawl on the pile of junk after talking to Xefros (auto) to get to Dammek’s… Uh. We’ll call this the Safe Room??
- Walk to the left and grab the giant book towards the bottom of the screen.
- Use the newly obtained green cube on the door panel.
- Congratulations, you triggered the security. Whoops.
- Click the panel on the wall to trigger the next snake game; talk to Xefros after failing (auto).
- Walk to the left to the next ‘map’, then to the right to the computer. Have Joey note the little paper on there with the scribbles.
- Head back to the panel and beat the stupid snake game.
- Hi [Deercat]! Time to book it to the kitchen!
- Talk to Xefros (auto).
- Click the cabinet for a bowl and the fridge for the milk (lower left of the door).
- Combine the two then click the door with the bowl of milk. This’ll feed [Deercat].
- Head upstairs into the… We’ll call this an Attic too.
- Grab the hoverpad and talk to Xefros (auto).
- Grab the vet bag from the couch in the back off to the left.
- Walk further left and remove the junk with the hoverpad, then talk to Xefros yet again (auto).
- Walk downstairs into the Safe Room and head back into the Computer Room.
- Walk left to the next panel; the one with the [Deercat].
- Use the book you got from the Safe Room on the [Deercat] to learn about it.
- It’s actually a Cuspidated Grimalkin but we’re going to keep calling it a [Deercat] too.
- Use the vet bag on the [Deercat].
- Ride the [Deercat]. Talk to Xefros (auto).
- Talk to Xefros (auto).
- Use hoverpad on debris to free Xefros.