Before you play the Disciples: Sacred Lands game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Start out playing the Empire and Warrior Lord. Don’t worry about upgrading your villages unless one of them is under constant attack.
- Your first two parties should consist of a Pegasus Knight in the lower right, a fighter in the upper right, an archer at the lower left and a healer at the upper left. Unless you’re playing against the Undead, you should Always pick the Knight route for your fighters and the cleric route for your healers.
- Build lots of thieves. Their poisoning abilities are vital to getting anywhere in the game and leveling your characters to the point that they’ll survive a battle. Honestly, you’ll be relying on thieves for everything and with good reason.
- If you’re unable to raid a dungeon with your current high-level hero, send a low-level hero to his death to weaken the enemy for your high-level hero. This is vital to many campaign scenarios for any race.
- Hero-specific spells are required to win mid-game and late game battles. If you can’t cast any spells before going into battle, don’t go into battle.
- Keep selling any valuables you find to merchants. Even if you only get 200 gold from everything that will be enough to get another thief onto the field.
- Also, never leave any of your villages undefended unless its far away from the enemy lines. A two-portrait sized creature and an area-effect spellcaster should be plenty.
Recommended for You
- None Found