Before you play the Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Many game features are unlocked through story progression.
- If you want to grind efficiently, wait until you have access to the martial training maps and the cheat shop.
- Send your unused characters on expeditions. They will gain xp and find items.
- Use the interrogation room to interrogate prisoners fully. The game makes interrogation look more complex than it really is. Just use your assigned character’s special until your uses run out. If you run out of uses without having fully interrogated all prisoners go run a small map and then go back to interrogating.
- You can dramatically speed up interrogations by improving the squad so that interrogation applies to all captured enemies.
- The reason you want to focus on interrogation is that fully interrogated prisoners triple their contributions to leveling up your squads (They provide level x 3 experience instead of experience equal to level.). You also can turn fully interrogated prisoners into items that improve all stats of the characters who use them.
- Releasing prisoners does nothing except contribute to quest requirements.
- If you want to capture enemies for interrogation, the best place to do it is in the item world. The enemies in the item world are very weak for their levels, so you can capture them easily.