Before you play the Death Skid Marks game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You’ll often be given a choice between two routes, one of which grants more progress through the game. You should Always take the shorter route, though, because that way you get in more fights so you can get more money to spend on weapons or upgrades.
- Speaking of money, you get money by taking on Jobs, which grant money for completing certain tasks in combat, like killing a person with a melee weapon or blowing up a car by running it off the road. The more specific a Job is the more money you’ll get for completing it. Keep in mind that when the game starts throwing multiple cars at once at you it can be difficult to accomplish any of these, so you may want to switch to a more generic Job for all your characters before then.
- Both character and vehicle upgrades get more expensive as you progress through the game, but vehicle upgrades increase in cost far more. Thus I suggest getting as many vehicle upgrades as you can early.
- Speaking of which, focus on upgrading Armor and Steer. Drive and Brake are more niche but you can still make it work if the RNG only gives you upgrades for them. If you get a special upgrade that gives you two, take it, since it really saves you money in the long run.
- Play Russian Roulette in the early stages. It won’t hurt you too bad to lose a character at that point, and if you win you get +2 to all stats for free, which saves you a ton of money. If it’s late in the game you can Always just play the first round and hope to get lucky, since you can chicken out at any time.
- Have at least one melee and one ranged character. I prefer to make my extra character ranged since it’s easier to avoid damage by keeping your distance.
- In shops you will find one item that repairs your car for money, and one that heals your characters for money. These are your only two ways to heal outside of shops so they’re extremely valuable, especially since shops get pretty rare in the later stages of the game. This is also why it’s a good idea to maintain a healthy surplus of cash for emergency healing, especially later on.
- Don’t worry if you didn’t get any tickets during the game, you still get credit for beating the game even with a bad Ending.
Recommended for You
- None Found