Before you play the Final Fantasy Adventure game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Always bring a steady supply of keys and mattocks when you go into a dungeon.
- Ran out of them and now stuck in a dungeon? Skeletons and slimes with a face can potentially drop keys and mattocks respectively. Look for a room where those spawn and be sure to kill them last (so a chest won’t drop for a different creature).
- The Morning Star weapon can also destroy walls, so you no longer need mattocks at that point. You’ll get it in the dungeon that keeps looping if you take the wrong door. You can instantly fight the boss in that dungeon, but you’ll need to find the Morning Star to actually defeat him.
- To find the entrance to Medusa Cave in the desert you need to walk a figure 8 around two palm trees. Infinity symbol. Two connected circles. The palm trees you need are in a screen with a pond of water and no enemies.
- The boss at Dime Tower is the point of no return. Have at least 5 sets of keys on you before you start that fight.
Recommended for You
- None Found