Before you play the Freedom Wars game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can revive your teammates at a distance using your Thorn. Don’t do it the normal way unless you’re sure you’re not going to get the shit shot/beaten out of you.
- Orders are useful and you should be using them, especially for your accessory.
- If your accessory gets taken, you’ll be stuck with a shitty spare, so go save them ASAP.
- The lives counter only applies to player characters, not A.I. ones. If your A.I. teammates are down and you can’t reach them before they respawn, it’s not the end of the world.
- Get a partner during the second half of the game because, unless you’re willing to hold off on the aesthetic entitlements in the game and pour your EP into your party members’ equipment entitlements, your ass is going to get kicked.
- Barbara’s Easy Blaster is king shit if cared for correctly, but as long as you know what you’re doing, any weapon will do.
- There are guides available about how to create something called a “late-bloomer” weapon. This won’t matter until the post-game because that’s when you should (hopefully) have your weapon development facilities at the maximum level to create them in the first place. It’s long, tedious bullshit, but the results will speak for themselves if you can pull it off. Otherwise, you can afford to cut some corners and end up with just a great weapon.
- The special operations are the high risk, high reward missions of the game. The easiest one to finish is the one in Jakarta and it gives you 10,000 entitlement points for about five minutes worth of effort. Get a buddy/buddies and run it a bunch if you want the most effective grind in the game. As long as you live long enough to finish it, anyway; it’s still a special op and they don’t mess around.
Recommended for You
- None Found