Includes spoiler-free locations as well. All-in-one complete achievements guide.
How to Obtain All Achievements / Trophies
Non-Spoiler Achievement Locations
- 11 – Love Letter to Belgrade
- 12 – Moo
- 15 – Swish
- 16 – Art Lover
- 16 – Only Art Remains
- 18 – The Little Hoarder
- 20 – Weeeee
- 23 – Crossbar
- 23 – Everything Must Go
- 23 – Overrated Artist
- 25 – Party Animal
- 28 – Animal Lover
- 29 – Sisyphus
- 33 – The Beauty Of The Apocalypse
Not Location Specific (Scroll to Last Section)
- Challenge Completed
- No worries, it happens
- Home Sweet Home
- I’m on fire!
- Iron Will!
- Practice makes perfect!
Warning! Spoilers below!
11 – Love Letter to Belgrade
- Idle on the upside-down car.
12 – Moo
- Land the golf ball on the back of the cow.
15 – Swish
- Hit the ball down the basketball hoop. If you’re having trouble, get directly underneath it and hit it straight up.
16 – Art Lover
- Idle in front of information board in front of statue on the platform in the middle of the museum.
16 – Only Art Remains
- Hit the red button in the bottom left corner of the museum.
18 – The Little Hoarder
- Land the ball in front of the stump with the hole. A squirrel will carry it inside.
20 – Weeeee
- Hit the ball into the yellow slide. You need to do it softly enough that it doesn’t jet out of the other end into the piles of leaves.
23 – Crossbar
- Hit the ball against the crossbar (of the goalposts) on the roof of the supermarket.
23 – Everything Must Go
- Bounce the ball off each of the three hanging “SALE!!” signs.
23 – Overrated Artist
- Break all four pieces of art at the end of the level.
25 – Party Animal
- Idle on the dancefloor.
28 – Animal Lover
- Hit the ball into the serpent’s mouth.
29 – Sisyphus
- To the left of spawn there’s an orange button. Hit it three times.
33 – The Beauty Of The Apocalypse
- Idle on the long platform jutting out the right-side of the level.
- Complete all 34 levels in Challenge Mode.
No worries, it happens
- Environmental hazard.
Home Sweet Home
- Complete all 34 levels in Story Mode. You do not get this if you complete the game on harder difficulties.
I’m on fire! (and all lesser variations)
- Score Par on 29 levels.
- You must complete every level in Iron Mode without going over par. You will be unable to reset a level. Iron Mode is unlocked by completing the game in Challenge mode.
Practice makes perfect!
- Get 3 hole-in-ones on 3 different holes in the same playthrough.
Recommended levels: 2, 3, 4, 5, and 14.
Recommended for You
- None Found