To save you from the 2 seconds of geography class that you’ll actually use for once in your life.
Before you go pulling your hair out over things like getting reset onto a road like 10 miles away from where you were, or just trying to take your rally cross vehicle up a mountain over a bunch of rocks. Take these tips into consideration:
- Fly to your destination.
- Don’t switch to non favorited vehicle (it will reset you to a road that is far far away, or at the bottom of the mountain you just climbed).
- Quick travel to the nearest event and then fly over.
- Take advantage of any wildlife photo ops while you do this, it’ll save you a lot of time.
Rush For More
- West of Chicago, West of Dakota Grasslands, South of Black Hills, North East of Yellowstone.
Go East For Mitten
- East of Offroad HQ, West of Dreamland.
Cape Cod Bay
- North East of New York City, South East of White Mountains, North of StormX Arena, South of Salem Woods.
- Note: Need to have the lighthouse and bay in same photo.
- West of Miami, South of Miami Race Track, North of Flordia Keys, South East of West Florida Coast.
- Note: North West of Everglades jetsprint.
- North of North Woods, North of New York City, West of Casco Bay.
- South West of Offroad HQ, South West of Monument Valley, West of Mesa Gwendolina, North
East of Big Land, South East of Grand Canyon.
- Note: Need to be in the air and above the crater.
- West of Offroad HQ, South West of Colorado Riverbanks, North West of Meteor Crater, North East of Black Mount.
- Note: Kinda tricky to find the location, but go to my waypoint, and be very low in the canyon.
On The Edge
- North East of San Francisco, South East of Seattle, East of Shasta Cascade, West of Lake Taho.
- Note: be on any bike and do a wheelie on the dam.
- North of New York City, East of White Mountains, South West of Salem Woods, South East of North Woods, North West of Cape Cod.
- Note: be on a motorcross bike, be on the edge of the waterfall, face seaside.
- North of Glacier Park, North East of Ivory Springs, North West of Yellowstone.
- Note: fly to the top of the tallest peak in the north and then drive the proto buggy.
- North of Las Vegas, West of Northern Rockies, East of Columbia Basin, North East of Great Basin.
- South West of Chicago, West of St. Louis, North of Central Woods, South of Badlands, South East of Yellowstone.
- North of New York City, East of Allegheny Forest.
- South East of Las Vegas, Rock mountain peak.
- North West of Salt Lake City, South West of Fegus Pass, North East of Great Sand Dune.
Be the first to comment