Notes and Tips
- Progress will never get resetted, you can die as much as you want and you'll always keep your items.
- Dying after picking up an item, will make you respawn with that item, so sometimes dying is faster than making your way back to spawn.
- Grandpa will always spawn at basement.
- Achievements unlock upon closing the game, they all should come naturally while finishing the game.
- 1. Open the cabinet right next to the area where you spawned, green key will be inside. Grab it (E key).
- 2. Take the door to your right, go downstairs, then front door to find an elevator. Drop green key near it (Q key).
- 3. Now comes the hardest part in the game. Try to sneak around into the other room in this area, and head downstairs to find the basement.
Note: Be careful here, Grandpa will always spawn in basement (after each death).
- 4. Grab the chainsaw.
- 5. After that, go all the way up to the 2nd floor, going through the area where you spawned and using the left door this time. You'll find a police officer body next to a door and a key, drop your chainsaw and grab that key. Use it with the door.
- 6. Grab chainsaw again, then enter the now open room. Use it in the laser area (holding E key) until it explodes. Drop chainsaw as it has no use now.
- 7. Go to elevator area and open the cabinet here to find red key.
- 8. Return to main room in first floor, open the door with red lock pad.
- 9. Make your way through this area, until your reach a crossroad. Take right path. Left path leads to a death. At the very end, you'll find a piano and a girl hanging, grab the crowbar.
- 10. Go all the way back to the elevator area. Once here, use the crowbar to remove all planks. Drop crowbar and grab the before dropped green key.
- 11. Take the elevator (doesn't matter which button you press, you'll always end in the same place).
- 12. Use green key with the drawer, drop it and grab yellow key.
- 13. Return to main area, use key on the door with planks.
- 14. Lastly, make your way back to the area with the piano/crowbar, but instead of taking the stairs, open the cabinet next to stairs to find an Axe.
- 15. Now all you have to do is return to main room and use axe to remove planks from the door that had a yellow key pad.
And that is, congratulations on finishing the game!