Other Outward Guides:
- Equipment and Skills.
- Legacy Chest Locations.
- Health, Stamina and Mana.
- Skills and Trainer Locations.
- Chest Locations (Enmerkar).
- Labelled Map of Hallowed Marsh.
- How to Get the Biggest Backpack in 5 Minutes.
- Strange Apparitions / Where Are the Ghosts?
- Where to Find and How to Kill a Manticore.
- Great tool to do build crafting with out having to restart.
- If you are one of those people who want fast travel this has a form of it, but i recommend that you only teleport to the main cities.
- If you want to reset your mana hit F2 and uncheck the “enable mana”.
Adding Dev Menu
Here is how to add the Dev Menu.
- Go to the “Outward” folder.
- Go in to the folder “Outward_Data”.
- Add “DEBUG.txt” empty.
- Start game!
Menu Hot Keys
- F1) Spawn items “does have a search”.
- F2) Cheat Menu “god / fast travel / skip time / etc…”.
- F3) Skill Cheat “Add/Remove Skills / does have a search”.
- F4) Quest Events Cheat “Add Remove Quest flags / does have a search”.
Other Hot Keys
- Num /) Gives Raw Stat Numbers on you and targets with health bars.
- Num .) Inverts up/down camera.
- Num 1) Slow-Mo.
- Num 4) Kills ones self.
- Num 6) Gives indigestion debuff.
- Num 7) Removes ALL Buffs “Doesn’t remove lifedrain”.
- Num 8) Resets Cooldowns.
- Num 9) small amount damage to self.
- -) “animation” does pick up.
- 9) “animation” Sit.
- 0) “animation” Arm a Cross.
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + S => Force Environment Save.
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + L => Skip Environment Load and Reload.
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + X => Open Photon Network Room.
- Left Alt + Page Up => Set Next Graphic Settings.
- Left Alt + Page Down => Set Previous Graphic Settings.
- Left Alt + Numpad Divide => Show Debug Info.
- Left Shift + O => Open GUI.
- Left Shift + U => Player Ragdoll.
- Left Shift + H => Hide UI.
Warnings / Notes
- If you break your save go to main menu and when you hit continue you can select older saves.
- Fist play-through I would recommend that you don’t fast travel to places you haven’t been.
- The “misc” map has one teleport in spot but all the “misc” dungeons are really in the same map and that goes with “cities” and its different Interiors.
Be the first to comment