Other Magia: Charma Saga Guides:
- How to Create a Character.
- How to Change a Character.
- In-Game Notices.
- Battle System Guide.
- Granos Town Guide.
Various information is displayed in the Magia Battle Results window.
A) Success / Failure Status
- The stage clear status is shown.
- Upon success: STAGE CLEAR.
- Upon failure: STAGE FAIL.
B) Stage Name
- Name of the stage played.
C) Stage Clear Rank
- There are 8 different stage clear ranks: F, D, C, B, A, S, SS, and SSS.
- Different rewards are provided for each rank.
- Ranks are calculated based on clear times, max combos, aerial hits, overkills, etc.
D) Game Time
- Adventure Time: the time it took to clear the stage.
- Best: the shortest length of time it took for the player to clear the stage.
E) Battle Details
- Monster Kills: the number of monsters defeated in this stage.
- Max Combo: the highest combo achieved on the stage.
- Aerial Hits: the number of cumulative hits on enemies on air.
- Overkills: the number of enemies with an HP lower than 30% defeated in a single blow.
F) Level / EXP Results
- You can view the amount of EXP earned for clearing the stage, total EXP, and character level.
G) Clear Reward
- Various rewards are provided to the Adventurer when a stage is cleared.
- Depending on the grade of the stage cleared, bonus rewards can be acquired.
H) Recommended Leveling Method
- The recommended leveling method can be viewed upon stage failure.
- Using the recommended leveling method to develop gear and skills increases the chances of clearing the stage.
I) Try Again
- Allows you to play the stage again.
- Allows you to move to the World Map.