In this guide I want to help you get the DOG achievement for episode 5.
How to Get DOG Achievement in Episode 5
What You Need to Do
To get the achievement you need to collect those small hexagons that are scattered around different parts of the episode.
You can find the hexagons in this order and in those locations:
- 5: When you start up the game to play Ashley in the graveyard go left to the edge of the screen and you can find it on the floor there.
- 1: After talking to Neil about the plan you have to go into the bathroom and get the hexagon next to the sink.
- 3: While you are on the quest to place the C4, go right instead of left in the beginning. Walk right until you see the hexagon under a banner.
- 2: After you enter "door 2" with Sal to get the first pyramid you have to go to Sal´s room. It is located under his bed.
- 4: After entering "door 3" with Sal go to the far bottom left corner. You´ll find it on the floor there.
- 6: After entering "door 4" with Sal go all the way to the right immidiatly and you´ll find it.
After you got all of them you have to play with Ashely until you get to the locked door that leads to the boss. With Sal you will need to enter that wooden door to progress but before you do anything go to the bookshelf and press space on it, it will open a path which you have to go through. You will find yourself infront of "door 5" on which you have to enter a code. To get the code it´s important to memorize the colors of the dots on the hexagons to get the right code.
The code is:
white, grey, blue, red, green, purple.