Short and simple nectar farming guide.
How to Farm Nectar
Omega Labyrinth Life have four main options for earning nectar:
- Winning TFT minigame in the academy.
- Side quests (not fetch-quests).
- Bug-catching minigame.
- Earnings for the garden tending.
- The most stable is the fourth option.
This method works well after completing the game, but may be relevant at earlier stages.
- Garden with seven areas for planting flowers, 400 each. Additional sites gained through main quest. Total - 2800 colors.
- 2800 seeds. It is possible from different dkjwtrs, but in an amount multiple of 50.
- Flower dial. Needed to speedup time. Gained through main quest.
- 3600 nectar. Not necessary.
We plant 2800 flowers, water them with any watertype and start to skip the time with Flower Dial for 12 hours.
As a result, we get 4400 nectar for the number of flowers + 2200 nectar bonus (decreases with time after weeds appear in the garden) -3600 nectar per 12 hours pass. 4400-3600+(0..2200)=800..3000 nectar per cycle.
I can do 50-60 repetitions in 20 minutes, which gives in the worst case 800 * 50 = 40,000 nectar.
I can’t say for sure how much nectar is needed to pump one skill to level 30, because I took care of the calculations too late, but I guess 57-60 thousand when using the mini-game skip. As a result, we need 7 * 4 * 60 = 1 680 000 nectar.
Given that we get a certain amount of nectar according to the plot, and passing a mini-game without a pass provides the best result, we will have to spend up to 8 hours on the farm.