This guide will help you to fix crash on the loading screen.
Guide to Fix Crash
What will be happened after you follow the tips:
- You'll be able to load into the map.
- It will sacrifice some of your HDD/SSD empty spaces.
- Lower your FPS a bit.
Note: This guide is only for Windows user.
How to Do It (Step-by-Step)
The quick answer is.... increasing your page files.
In order to increase it, you have to follow all these things below.
- Right click the "This PC" app on your desktop (if it isn't on the desktop, open file explorer and right click "This PC").
- Click "advanced system settings".
- Click settings below the "performance".
- In performance options, click advanced.
- Click "change" below the "virtual memory".
- Click the C: partition (or whatever your main partition is. it's the place where the OS is stored).
- Click the circle beside "custom size".
- Make the initial size 1407. and 8 GB for the max.
- Click ok. and click apply.
- If it told you to restart the PC, restart it.
- Now, you should be able to load into the map!