All achievements in the game.
How to Obtain All Achievements
This guide includes short description of all achievements in the game. While some of them might seem vague or cryptic, they’ll be very clear while playing the games. Achievements labelled as Story can’t be missed. Achievements are ordered in a way I obtained them during playing.
- Spring 1964. Click the woman in the window (open curtains, zoom in, if she’s not there leave and come back).
- Spring 1964. Click the parrot about 10 times.
- Story. Complete Spring 1964. The achievement will pop when you insert black cube into the hole
- Story. Complete Summer 1971. The achievement will pop when you insert black cube into the hole
- Fall 1971. Use code 25641 on the TV. The code can be found in Cube Escape: The Lake after opening the box with the green gem.
- Story. Complete Fall 1971. The achievement will pop when you insert black cube into the hole
- Story. Complete Winter 1981. The achievement will pop when you insert blue cube into the hole
Find me in the past
- After fixing the machine go back to Summer 1971 or Fall 1971 and click the telephone.
- Story. Find an apple. It’s in the dead body.
- Story. Find the eye. It’s hidden in a wall next to a cabinet. You need a crowbar to get it.
- Story. Find a coin. It’s in a cupboard.
- Story. Find a shell. Use a mold as bait on the fishroad.
- Story. Find a blue gem. It’s in the first green chest.
A corrupted soul
- At some point a black figure will show up in the window. It’s random, you can keep leaving and coming back until it’s there. Click it to get the achievement.
- Completely fill your inventory. It’s fairly easy to get considering how many items you can pick up. You need to have 12 items. To make this easier once you have a fish keep it in your inventory.
- This is related to alternate ending. Use green gem instead of a blue one on the tree and complete the chapter.
My favorite drink!
- Story. Prepare an absinth drink.
- Give absinth to Paul.
- Story. Cut off van Gogh’s ear.
- Story. Find the white cube. While seeing corrupted soul in the mirror use the gun on it.
- Story. Find the black cube. You get it after completing the painting.
- After entering the ear and reaching two doors, click the left one (blue) to go back to your room.
Row, row, row the boat..
- Open the window and click on the man in a boat.
Rusty Lake Hotel
- After entering the ear and reaching two doors enter code 1853. Open the door, enter the room, open the window and click the hotel. A clue for the code appears in “Cube Escape: Case 23” in a photo on the wall titled “Bedroom in Arles”.
Back in the box
- Story. It unlocks when you return to the box after entering the fruit.
- Story. Solve the dominoes.
- Story. Give cigar to the fish.
- Story. Use the knife where a pigeon is poking at the box.
- While technically missable, it’s very hard to actually miss it. To get it you need to die. When you climb up the rope a corrupted soul will appear and kill you unless you release fireflies very quickly. Let it kill you.
- Pull the rope a few times until a feather drops. Click it.
A familiar melody
- Play the following notes on the comb: C C D #D G E D #D C #A #G #G #G #G. A hint for this achievement appears in “Cube Escape: Theatre” after obtaining “Bad Egg Symphony” achievement.
Escape the box
- Story. Finish the chapter.
View of Arles
- Chapter 1. Click the photo on the wall and the “Bedroom in the Arles” nameplate. Click the window in the photo to open it and get the achievement. 1853 is a hint for an achievement in “Cube Escape: Arles”.
- Chapter 1. Feed three flies to the fish in the fishbowl. This has to be done before sending a fly to the shell.
Rusty Lake Archive
- Story. Complete Chapter 1. It pops when you open “Rusty Lake Archive” evidence found in the safe.
- Chapter 2. Set the TV in the detective office to 171. A hint for this achievement appears in “Cube Escape: Theatre” on the mirror when Bob goes to the WC.
- Chapter 2. After completing the story on the typewriter and receiving the numbers type “crow”. A hint for this achievement appears in Chapter 1 in a newspaper. The bird and clock set to 3:25 which appear on the paper are a hint for “The Old Crow” achievement in Cube Escape: “The Mill”.
- Story. Complete Chapter 2. It pops when you insert black and white cubes into the TV.
- Story. Complete Chapter 3. You’ll get it as soon as Mr. Crow approaches you.
I made it
- Story. Complete Chapter 4. You’ll get it when you enter the elevator.
- Story. Get into the attic.
- Give bird sh!t gotten from the parrot to the old woman.
The Old Crow
- After phone conversation set the clock to 3:25 and go back to the parrot. It will be gone with a crow in its place. Click it to get the achievement. A hint for it appears in “Cube Escape: Case 23” after obtaining the “Dark Wings” achievement
- Story. Get to the basement.
- Story. While looking through the telescope click Dale’s body.
- Once the cow is dead click on its head a few times.
- Story. Complete the game.
Fun time with Laura
- While Laura is on a chain keep pressing the arrows on the device randomly until the achievement unlocks.
- On the screen with grandfather arrange the flags in order 12=3×4
- Look out the window and click the rabbit figure.
Weapon of choice
- Pop the chewing gum bubble with a knife.
A drink at the theatre
- When your grandfather is dead check his pocket for a recipe for a Gin and Tonic drink. It’s a hint for the “Rusty Lake G&T” achievement in “Cube Escape: Theatre”.
- Story. Catch a fish in a mouse trap.
The break out
- Enter code 1894 into the snow globe. It was given in “Rusty Lake Hotel” game for completing 100% stars.
- Story. Insert blue cube into the clock.
BOOM! Ha ha
- After defeating Mr. Rabbit talk to your grandfather.
Rusty Lake G&T
- Prepare a gin and tonic drink (2x gin, 2x tonic). Recipe for it was in grandfather’s pocket in “Cube Escape: Birthday”.
- Story. Prepare a screwdriver cocktail for Bob.
Bad Egg Symphony
- After solving the piano puzzle play the following notes: BADEGG. When the music is over click the parrot and get the notes. They are required for the “A familiar melody” achievement in “Cube Escape: Harvey’s Box”.
- Story. Prepare a Harvey Wallbanger drink (2x orange juice, 1x Galliano, 1x vodka.
- Story. Prepare a Bloody Mary drink (2x blood, 1x vodka, 1x Tabasco).
- Talk to the bartender after Bob shots himself.
- After Bob shoots himself go into his head and keep going left you see Laura.
- During the Fish and Parrot scene send the egg to the wrong pipe a few times so the parrot has to give you a new egg. I’ve done it by setting the pipes in a way that the parrot would eat the egg.
- Click the dog a few times.
- Complete the spider puzzle without failing.
- Story. Unlocks after solving the family tree puzzle.
- After preparing the elixir click the mirror. Give the elixir to your reflection and keep clicking it so it transforms between human and crow a few times.
- Story. Give the elixir to the diver.
- Story. Get into the submarine.
The story continues
You need to be on the submarine. Once you entered the correct coordinates to the GPS machine and the engines are active you can use machines on the screen to the left to travel to various places. You need to visit three places shown on the map (hotel, cabin and chapel). At each of those places you need to look through the periscope to get new sets of coordinates. Travelling to those places and looking through the fishing window will reveal parts of the final coordinates.
- Cabin: x:6 y:6 d:00 → x:3 y:9 d:50 → x:11
- Hotel: x:6 y:3 d:00 → x:3 y:4 d:20 → y:5
- Chapel: x:2 y:7 d:00) → x:8 y:1 d:00 → d:30
Now you can travel to x:11 y:5 d:30 and if you look through the fishing window you’ll see a box with the RAT written on it. Enter this code into the machine to the right of the periscope and you’ll receive another box. You need to enter Dale’s birthday to open it. Dale’s birthday was revealed in Cube Escape: Paradox and it’s 18.12.30 (in the US it might be 12.18.30, I can’t check). Enter this code, open the envelope and you’ll get the achievement.
- Story. Get the golden cube.