Info from sources on the Time Traveler achievement.
Time Traveler Achievement Guide
Take 5 turns in a row while playing with only Chronicle of the Godslayer.
The Time Traveler achievement requires you to use the Tablet of Time's Dawn when the center deck had been depleted.The center deck is replaced with cards from the void that have been defeated or banished after its depletion. The center deck of CotG contains approximately 20 monsters and is the base number of cards that would appear in the center deck after its depletion.
In the beginning, focus on acquiring Rune cards, adding Power later. Cards with Draw are a must.
Some cards with Hand Discard/Banish are going to be needed sooner rather than later. Almost every Construct is a must buy. Cards rewarding Honor should be ignored.
Ignore monsters that come up unless there is no other options in the center row, with the exception of Sea Tyrant (remove ASAP).
Do not kill any Cultists.
In the end, your deck should have approximately 18 constructs (most of them mecha), 5-6 Mystics, and all the draw cards you can get. Banish all Apprentice and Miltia.
A few cards are absolutely required to do this achievement. If they end up in the void or the AI grabs them, you will need to just start all over again. These cards are:
- Arbiter of the Precipice
- Hedron Cannon
- Hedron Link Device
- Master Dhartha
- Seer of the Forked Path
- Tablet of Time's Dawn
- Twofold Askara
Another somewhat necessary card is Seer of the Forked Path. It is the only card that can banish monsters in the center row. Two copies is good, three is better.
A few power cards and such are also going to be necessary. You may not make it through the 4th cycle without them. Recommended cards include:
- Emri, One with the Void
- Oziah the Peerless
- Demon Slayer(s)
- Arha Templar (2)
Use Arha Templar to defeat Mistake of Creation or Mephit so you can banish other cards in center row. With, Mistake, wait until you have a card in your discard pile that you want to banish. Oziah the Peerless should be saved to kill Earth Tyrant each turn.
While expelling monsters and such, the Tablet will eventually come around again. Grab it and use to get another turn. Repeat until success.
- Arbiter of the Precipice - At end game, save towards end of turn to buy / banish hero cards in void.
- Hedron Cannon - Construct. Quit if you don't get.
- Hedron Link Device - Construct. Quit if you don't get.
- Master Dhartha.
- Oziah the Peerless - Save it to kill Earth Tyrant (2 card dragon) each turn. Better than Ascetic at end game.
- Seer of the Forked Path - Get as many as you can.
- Tablet of Time's Dawn - Construct. Quit if you don't get.
- Twofold Askara - Duplicate Oziah or Dhartha at end game.
- Ascetic of the Lidless Eye.
- Emri, One with the Void - You need strong military to cycle void at end game.
- Kor, the Ferromancer - Free power at end game.
- Muramasa - Construct. Worth 4 power end game with Hedron Cannon.
- Runic Lycanthrope - Nice for income and damage end game. Don't hesitate to buy one if nothing is better.
- Shade of the Black Watch - Buy these guys when available. Helps throughout game. At end game, save towards end of turn to buy / banish hero cards in void.
- Spike Vixen - Free power at end game.
- Temple Librarian - Buy when available. Use on cards that banish at end game (Shades & Void Inits)
- The All-Seeing Eye - Not necessary to win but helps.
- The Grand Design - Construct. You need free construct runes at end game to pick up Tablet each turn for free. Try to get both.
- Arha Templar - Good card for clearing the void. Don't hesitate to buy one if nothing is better.
- Demon Slayer - You need strong military to cycle void at end game
- Rocket Courier X-99 - Construct. You want at least one of these so tablet comes to your hand at end game.
- Shadow Star - Construct. Worth 2 power end game with Hedron Cannon.
- Watchmaker's Altar - Don't worry too much if opponent buys one or even both of these as long as you have Grand Design(s).
- Wolf Shaman - Does not hurt at end game and income can be good for cycling heros in void.
- Voidthirster - Construct. Worth 2 power end game with Hedron Cannon. Shadow Star is more cost effective as 1 Honor per turn is unimportant end game.
- Void Initiate - Buy these guys when available. Helps throughout game. At end game, cycle these guys in and out of the void.
- Yggdrasil Staff - Construct. Let opponent buy one of these so he will churn honor and not buy things you need.
- Avatar Golem - Doesn't hurt too much at end game and can be cycled into void if necessary.
- Burrower Mark II - Construct. Let opponent buy so he will not buy things you need. Worse than any other construct at end game.
- Flytrap Witch - Banish before end game if possible. Buy during end game. Can let opponent buy.
- Reactor Monk - Almost necessary to build all your constructs, but should be banished to void at end game.
- Snapdragon - Construct. Buy if you need runes early game.
- Cetra, Weaver of Stars - Let opponent buy if you don't need it. If you do buy, dump in void at end game.
- Landtalker - Let opponent buy if you don't need it. Can help in end game so do not banish at that point.
Do not buy
- Arha Initiate - Does not help at all. Let opponent buy all of these.
- Druids of the Stone Circle.
- Lifebound Initiate - Let opponent buy. Will clutter up void at end game. Easy to buy and banish at end game though.
- Mechana Initiate - Let opponent buy. Will clutter up void at end game. Easy to buy and banish at end game though.
- Cultist - Never kill until end game and nothing else available.
- Corrosive Widow - Banish.
- Sea Tyrant - Banish.
- Wind Tyrant - Banish.
- Xeron, Duke of Lies - Banish.
- Avatar of the Fallen - Only kill in end game if all other cards are 4+ monsters.
- Earth Tyrant - Save Oziah to kill this each turn. If you already cycled tablet, do not kill until next turn.
- Mephit Kill.
- Mistake of Creation - Kill with Templar if possible. Wait until you have a card in your discard pile that you want to banish.
- Samael's Trickster - Kill if nothing else better, otherwise banish.
- Tormented Soul - Kill. If you already cycled tablet, do not kill until next turn.