In this guide, I will explain how to cure many of the negative effects that your family members might have.
- Itchy – Cortisone Cream
- Sneezing – Antihistamine
- Upset Stomach – Peptic Syrup
- Coughing – Cough Syrup
- Headache – Anti-Inflammatory
- Sore Throat – Throat Lozenges
- Hiccups – Water
Happiness and Health
- Happy – This is what you should aim for as a status. Do things your family member likes and they will become happy. The happiness bar needs to be filled up at least halfway for the status to take effect.
- Elated – This is better than happy. They can achieve this status if you give them stuff like delicious candy or if they get a job promotion.
- A Bit Blue – Your family member is sad. There are many reasons why they are a bit blue. For starters, if they are not married, they could just be lonely. If that doesn’t work, try doing things that they enjoy, giving them candy, or praise them using the praising tool.
- Depressed – This can occur when a family member dies. Try doing everything that I mentioned above like praising and giving candy. Their depression is just a phase so if you support them, they might be able to get over it.
- Not Feeling Fresh – Place them over the shower. You can also use wet rags if you find them at the shop.
- A Bit Weak – Give fruit or vitamins. You will occasionally see them in the shop.
- Weak – Again, give them fruit or vitamins.
- Extremely Weak – I have no idea how to fix this. Try sitting them down to a meal, having them go sleep, or allow them to exercise if you bought the treadmill.
- A Bit Sick – Take a look at the action bar of your family member, then refer to the first section of this guide.
- Hungry – This can occur if you have no food in your fridge. Be sure to buy a good amount. If you have food in your fridge and they are still hungry, have them prepare a meal and eat. I find that after they prepare a meal, they will usually walk off and do something else. You’ll have to pick them up and place them at the counter.
- Starving – Refer to the hungry status. Buy them food and have them prepare a meal. If you do not give them food soon, they will end up starving to death.
- Hyper! – This is what happens when you give your family members an energy drink. They will run faster.
- Tired or Exhausted – Just place them at their bed so that they can fall asleep.