How to Get the That’s One Way to Do It… Achievement / Trophy
That’s One Way to Do It…
Destroy the enemy heavy helicopter (the one that shoots) with the Mortar strike killstreak
God, what a complete task…
In order to at least increase the chances that your fire will hit a constantly moving helicopter, you need to do the following:
- Destroy 2 helicopters on the ground so that the desired one appears later (mission “Reactor”)
- Attract the attention of the attack helicopter by shooting at it
- Hide in a room where it cannot see you. You must first clear the area of other nearby enemies
- Wait until the helicopter loses sight of you (the minimap will turn white)
- Direct mortar fire under the helicopter. The air movement under it is quite noticeable, so it should be easier to aim than at the enemy itself.
If you’re lucky, a shell will hit the helicopter directly and it will be instantly destroyed.