This guide outline the sequence in which the achievements can be obtained.
How to Obtain All Achievements
- You can get this achievement when you save the game.
- As soon as entering the mansion, you need to escape this place right now.
- Interact with the door until you escape.
- This is a parody of Jill Sandwich from Resident Evil 1.
- After you acquiring a old axe, don’t go up to 2 floor.
- Go down to baseroom first and find room like picture above.
- Save the game before you go to room located downside.
Picture 1 (Prison)
Picture 2 (Hidden place)
- This achievement can be unlocked in the room located to the right of the prison.
- You can use a screw driver to enter the area indicated by the red circle in the picture 2 above.
- This is another parody of from Resident Evil series.
- In the process of gathering the materials for the ceremony, you may find a place like picture above. You slide the box to solve the puzzle, and enter the password ‘HOTH’ to let the ladder down.
- After getting the red spider-lily, you also interact with the green herb to the left.
- Once you have obtained the fuse and the chalice, you need to enter the ceremonial chamber. Don’t forget to save your game at this time.
- Now, all you have to do is follow the instructions the person say in the remaining dialogue choices.
- Unlike the ‘deceive’ section, if you do not follow the instructions and hesitate, a new option appear.
- They show different ending, and at the end of the ending, achievement is unlocked.
Congrat your 100%.
Now you deserve to go to ‘the salty spitoon’, not ‘weenie hut Jr’s’.