Move all your progress from PC Game Pass to Steam (including achievements). No HxD Hex Editor required.
Guide to Transfer Save File and Progress from PC Game Pass to Steam
First, Find Your PC Gamepass Save Files
Your PC Game Pass save files are in this folder, there should be 5 folders and a containers.index file. You may need to tick “Hidden items” in your View bar if you can’t see the AppData folder.
- C:\Users[Your username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Neowiz.3616725F496B_r4z3116tdh636\SystemAppData\wgs\ [Your unique ID]00000000000000000000000000007B71E406
Copy all 5 folders inside this folder, and save this to a new folder on your Desktop. I called mine “Lies of P save”.
Now, the Steam Part
Open Lies of P on Steam once, that will let the game create a save file. Now you will be able to find your Saved Games folder for Lies of P on Steam, right here:
- Steam\steamapps\common\Lies of P\LiesofP\Saved\SaveGames[your unique ID]
There should be six files here:
Time to Rename, Drag, and Drop
For convenience, keep the “SaveGames” window with Steam’s Lies of P open, the one with the six files
Go to your Desktop, open the folder you created earlier which contains the copy of your PC Game Pass save files (the new folder with 5 folders and a containers.index file).
- Open the first folder, you will see two files. Copy the larger and longer-named file (that isn’t named something like container.4) and rename it: Account_1.sav. Drag it into the “SaveGames” folder and choose to replace the existing file.
- Open the second folder, and you will see two files. Copy the larger and longer-named file (that isn’t named something like container.4) and rename it: OptionSlot.sav. Drag it into the “SaveGames” folder and choose to replace the existing file.
- Open the third folder and rename the top file (again, not named container.4): SaveData-1_Character_1.sav. Drag it into the “SaveGames” folder and choose to replace the existing file.
Open Lies of P on Steam
Et voilà. As the logos load, you should be hearing the sweet sound of your existing achievements being registered on Steam.
Press continue and you should pick up right where you left off on PC Game Pass.