Play Little Nightmares 2 in Ultrawide without black bars.
How to Ultrawide with FOV Fix 21:9, 32:9, 32:10
Download and extract these 3 files:
- Install HxD by launching HxDSetup.exe
- Launch Steamless.exe
- Click Select File To Unpack and locate your Little Nightmares II.exe
- The default location is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Little Nightmares II\Helios\Binaries\Win64
- Click Unpack File and wait for it to finish “Successfully unpacked file!”
- Rename/Delete or Move your original “Little Nightmares.exe” file.
- Rename “Little Nightmares II.exe.unpacked.exe” to “Little Nightmares II.exe”
- Launch HxD, go to file → Open and Select “Little Nightmares.exe”
- Click Search → Find and Select “Hex-values”, click Search “All” Directions
- In the “Search for” field enter this value “3B 8E E3 3F”, click OK.
- Copy the correct value for your resolution, if you don’t know right click your desktop and click display settings.
- 2560×1080: 26 B4 17 40
- 3440×1440: 8E E3 18 40
- 3840×1600: 9A 99 19 40
More resolutions here.
- Right click the red highlighted “3B 8E E3 3F” and click “paste write”
- Search again for the value “3B 8E E3 3F” and repeat this step until you get the “Can’t find ‘3B 8E E3 3F’.” message.
- Now do the same but search for the value “39 8E E3 3F”.
If you’ve had enough you can leave here but!
Follow the next steps if you want to fix the FOV.
Move the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker files you extracted to the location of your “Little Nightmares.exe”.
- You will need to repeat the following steps everytime you launch the game in order to fix the FOV.
- Launch “Little Nightmares.exe”
- Launch “UuuClient.exe”
- Go to General → “Process to inject to” Select “Little Nightmares.exe”
- Now “DLL to inject” Select “UniversalUE4Unlocker.dll”
- Hit Inject DLL
- Get back in the game, not in the menu you can’t hit Enter there.
- Press “Tilde” ~ on your keyboard just above the Tab key to get the console.
- Type “fov 75” and hit Enter! (if you don’t like you can set a different value)
Congrats, enjoy! Note you can’t launch as Enhanced.