Magicks, trials, beam bombs, unlocks and more.
Things You Should to Know
- The only way to not take damage from Furious Fowl is Disruptor magick or invincibility bug,
It will always hurt your friends without these.
- When Guardian magick ends it will revive last dead player. It won’t revive a pet tho.
This way you can res. your friends in challanges that don’t allow revive magick and also yourself even if your pet is dead.
- One of Scroll Magick RNG effects is revive.
This way you can res. your pet in challanges that don’t allow revive magick.
- In few of Trials you can unlock new magicks, 1 of them allows you to create beam bombs on your own.
One of DLCs also unlocks those magicks right away.
- There are 5 types of beam bombs:
- Death – has most range, pretty sure you can only do it in prologue and 1st chapter if you play fresh and solo.
- Steam – feskar robe can tank it on normal mode, so I guess it’s meta in a way.
- Poison – first that you can do with help of enemies.
- Ice – the only physical damage bomb, I think it bugs sometimes and armor will not always protect you from it.
- Lightning – the only bomb you can’t do with just enemy beams.
- If you want to 100% the game you have to play beginning of 4th chapter on multiplayer.
There is the only multiplayer exclusive.