Minor Tweaks to the graphics settings, (that frankly should be set like this on default) that don’t haze out the games color or pixel quality.
Guide to Graphics Settings
Finding the settings menu
- The settings menu can only be found on the museum island.
- I know this a stupid step but i spent 10 minutes looking for a basic options menu and thought for a second that there was not even one (Seems like a very SEGA move).
- This is called, Bad user experience and should be adjusted to be in the basic ♥♥♥ pause menu.
- Resolution should be set to you monitors default resolution (It does not do so by default).
- Screen mode should be set to boarder-less window (This has not noticeably affected my input lag even though i thought it would, i play these games a lot so i should notice).
- V sync Should be set off (if your getting input lag, this is probably causing it).
- Leave Anti-Aliasing Off, not just in this game but in general, ♥♥♥ with color way too much.
Why the default settings are dumb and therefore cringe
- For some reason the resolution set by default for everyone is 2715 – 1527, i have no idea why its set like this or even its a real resolution but it causes the pixels to be slightly more blurry than it should.
- Full screen is fair to have on by default for a game like this but like i said cause it can cause input lag but since turning it off, like i said i haven’t notice any additional lag, the full screen also dulls out the colors, and for a game like this, it looks awful.
- Vsync can cause input lag and is also unnecessary to have on, I’m using a RTX 3060ti and have had no screen tearing issues.