Before you play the Infinite Undiscovery game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- If you ever cannot find the last of some “Event” item that you need to progress, use the song on your flute that unveils hidden areas and walk around the borders of the map. They hide shit like this a lot.
- If, at any time, you are stuck as to the next plot point, you need to think very simplistically. The game has a very unintuitive way of progressing the plot at times. Looking for a lost boy before you can move on? Don’t look for him, silly! Talk to everyone multiple times until they finally tell you exactly where he is. Added to that, some events require you to talk to a specific person multiple times in order to spawn something needed for the event.
- The end of Disc 1 is the best part of the game. Grin and bear through the rest.
- If you are solely playing the game in hopes that the story will pan out and become good, I’d recommend just ditching it. Most of the fun comes in the gameplay.
- When you get to the port town, there is a glitch that will allow you to make absurd amounts of money. All it requires is that you buy 4 bronze (400 coins) and then craft Bronze Scale Grieves. Then use these Grieves and create Bronze Plate Grieves. You can sell these to the local NPC for 4,000 coins. Lather, rinse, repeat. Once you progress the story to leave the village, however, you can’t do it anymore.
- The first accessory that you can create using Item Creation from your party members is called a Monk’s Soul. Resist the temptation to make a bunch and give them out as a statless Accessory with no description is better than nothing right?! Wrong, Monk’s Soul disables experience gain. Took me ages to realize why I was getting my ass handed to me by increasingly difficult enemies.
Recommended for You
- None Found