Before you play the Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Buffs are weird. You can place them whenever, and they’ll stay on your characters for a set amount of time. This means you should cast Attack Up, Protect and Resist on all your characters before any mission.
- Cycle Up is probably the most important spell in the game. Think Haste. Learn it as soon as you can, and always have it set on every character before a mission. I’d weaken Remus, then spend like 15 minutes grinding it out early game.
- If you use Remus’ Limit ability 20 times, he’ll learn a new limit ability, Trick Shot. Trick Shot has a chance of activating any time he attacks, and will get you a good item if it does.
- Later in the game, when you have some more money, you should buy Fairy Tears and use them on rings with good stats to get all their slot levels high.
- Learn Dash as soon as you can, it’s really good.
- Thorned Blade doubles your damage, but you take 20% of the damage you deal. Bloody Blade (I think), absorbs 20% of damage dealt. Use both to deal double damage at no cost.
- There are a lot of endings. For most characters, you can open up their ending by spending time with them on furlough, and then completing their sidequest. This also gets you their best armor.
Recommended for You
- None Found