Before you play the Aliens Infestation game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Ammo, grenade, and health boxes continuously respawn. Don’t worry about grabbing a box if you only need to top off 5/6 grenades.
- Perma-death exists in this game, but you can pause & quit before death to save marines. Abuse this, as the boss runs are fairly easy.
- Run through everything once you know the area layout. Xenomorphs, androids and enemy soldiers can almost always just be run past once you know where you’re going. You don’t have to fight all of them.
- Right trigger is sprint. I bought the game used without a manual, so it wasn’t immediately obvious that there was a sprint button.
- Weapon upgrades are automatically applied to whatever weapon you currently have equipped. Upgrades are found like any other ammo or health box, but if you step on it it will immediately upgrade the weapon you’ve been using with no choice to apply it to another weapon.