Before you play the Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Go in blind. Enjoy the ride. You can replay chapters if you really want.
- There is a postgame mode like in some version of Dangan Ronpa 1 where you can farm up all the chatting scenes.
- Some of the minigames have changed, so read the instructions.
- The weird Monomi minigame you unlock gets more stages as you clear the game, mostly just for it's own fun and some monocoins.
- The tamogachi minigame can unlock a couple of skills if you want to look up a guide for that. (The steam guide was pretty focus and unspoilery IIRC).
- There's a vending machine in the convenience store that lets you buy unlimited amounts of a limited range of gifts, if you just want to give something and the capsule machine is too slow and chunky.