Wiretap & Clear Sky 4: possible dogtags, loot and documents locations…
Other RAID: World War II Guides:
- Dog Tag Locations (Trainwreck).
- Dog Tag Locations (Hunters).
- Dog Tag Locations (Odin’s Fall).
- Dog Tag Locations (Tiger Trap).
- Dog Tag Locations (Last Orders).
- Dog Tag Locations (Strongpoint).
Before we start, let me explain something:
- First of all, for better navigations, I decide divide map on 3 parts: North, South and Central.
- In these parts I mark Objects of Interest: noticeable objects (trucks, landmarks, etc) there you can find some stuff. Look around of them. Keep in mind, screenshots may not contain all spawned loot.
- If you still miss some dogtags, try to lower your graphics to minimum: seriously, this make dogtags waaay more noticeable. Don`t forget to check top of crates.
North Part of Map
This is north part of map.
So, without many words, Objects of Interest:
1. Group of crates left from gates:
2. Another group of crates on left, closer to ladder:
3. Biggest group of crates in central:
4. Near corner of map:
5. Possible spawn of MG nest (near largest gpoup of boxes) OR just rock:
6. Aaaand another group of boxes!
7. Wall with ark. On lonely crate:
On sandbags and rock:
Rock from other side:
8. Sandbags and rocks on right side from gates:
South Part of Map
This is south part of map.
1. Near sanbags right from gates:
2. Tent closest to gates. On crates:
3. Trailer with crates (OR here spawn MG nest listed below):
4. Possible spawned MG nest near tent (OR trailer):
6. On top of crates:
7. Near another tent:
9. Another truck:
10. Area with MG and trailer (look on trailer):
11. Big stack of crates near wall:
Central Part of Map
And finally, central part of map.
1. Tent with Franz Lange:
2. Around tower:
3. Truck closest to tent with Franz Lange:
4. Another tent (look on edges of tent!):
5. Near north gate:
6. Near south gate: