Screenshot guide showing many of the areas where dogtags spawn on the mission Last Orders.
Other RAID: World War II Guides:
- Dog Tag Locations (Trainwreck).
- Dog Tag Locations (Hunters).
- Dog Tag Locations (Odin’s Fall).
- Dog Tag Locations (Tiger Trap).
Last Orders is a great map to play to collect tags as not only is the map small but part of the mission is stopping a Nazi loot convoy – which means extra gold bar progress – and the first half of the mission has no enemy spawns or time limits.
That means not only can you find all the tags in a run, you also get several loot pickups both spawned and from the convoy.
I cannot guarantee these are all the spawn locations, but the general rules are as follows:
- Check around rocks and the low walls on the road’s right side
- Check around and on top of crates
- Check the sandbags at the far end of the road, and the area just past that
- Look high in the office – wires and cabinet tops
- They sometimes hang from the red pipe barrier
- Check the tops of the red-tipped barricades
- I’ve seen them hang from tree branches, but recent runs haven’t had any
Image examples below.
Also be sure to listen to the scout on the radio, he lets you know which positions the trucks with loot are so you don’t blow them up.
Played on Easy, but since you can take as long as you want to hide the bodies, you could play on any difficulty and find all the tags before progressing in the mission. I’m just not sure playing on a higher difficulty does anything other than give extra XP at this point, and that’s not the point of this guide nor this run.
Unfortunately there is not yet an achievement for getting all the tags on this mission, but I am sure the devs will add one at some point.