Found an item and don't know what it does? We've got all the answers you are looking for...
There are 9 different items that you can find in Lost Sea. Items are either hidden in chests, buried or can be found using the Trawling Nets ship upgrade. To store an item, a free Item Slot is required. You start your adventure with 1 free Item Slot, up to 3 more can be unlocked at the Workbench.
Here is an overview of all items in the game.
- Bomb - Explodes with a huge radius. Capable of killing all critters in the immediate area.
- Pistol - Fires a burst of bullets in quick succession. Best used at long range.
- Medkit - Restores a large amount of health to yourself.
- Party Medkit - Restores a large amount of health to yourself and your crew.
- Speed Boost - Increases your default walk / run speed for a limited period of time.
- XP Boost - Increases the XP dropped from defeated enemies for a limited period of time.
- Teleporter - Teleports yourself, your crew and any carried objects back to the dock.
- Invulnerable - Makes you immune to all damage for a limited period of time.
- Adrenaline - Makes you faster, stronger and invulnerable for a limited period of time. Has dangerous side effects.