Where to find/get all of the Power Paws in Cattails.
There are 20 Power Paws in total, each give +5 max health.
There are four totems, one for each season.
- Canyon Cliffs – Can only be accessed in Spring
- Canyon Ruins – Can only be accessed in Summer
- Swamp Border West – Can only be accessed in Fall
- Prairie Border North – Can only be accessed in Winter
There are three mines in Cattails.
- Prairie Mine, Level 50
- Canyon Mine, Level 50
- Island Mine, Level 50
You have to attack some stuff to get Power Paws. Each of these rocks/stumps have a paw print on them.
- Beach East (Claw the rock)
- Central Bend (Claw the rock)
- Highland East (Claw the rock)
- Wetland Outskirts (Claw the stump)
- River Bend (Claw the stump)
Here are some Power Paw locations I couldn’t come up with sections for.
- Walking Trail (Step on the paw print and walk along the path)
- The Weepingroot (Walk in a circle around the tree)
- The Fallen Giant (Walk through the log)
- Sacred Temple (Step on all of the paw prints)
Power Paws are sold by Coco at festivals for 8 Festival Tokens (one for each season).