This guide will help you to unlock the alternative ending of the game and achievement: Another Way...
Find All Levers
If you want to end the game with a different ending you must find all 12 levers playing the whole game. You can't start this level where you missed levers and activate them. You have to play the whole game from the beginning. Make sure if you die the levers on current level are switched on.
Playing as Lord
1. In the first room on the right site of the exit door you have to look down and behind the bars you will see red symbols. Your partner set a suitable combination of this symbols and pull the lever and door behind will open.
2. After complete candles puzzle. To the left site of the big room. Before this shrine in the middle or something. In the downstairs door.
3. In the tunnel after cube (dice) puzzle.
4. In the room with stained glasses, on the opposite of the mini castle.
Playing as Peasant
1. When you see spiral staircase turn left and you see the lever.
2. After entering the throne room turn left and you will see lever.
3. After entering the room with stained glass windows and small castle in the middle turn left and you will see the door.
4. When entering the level with the maze before you start go straight to the door.
1.Firstly you have to go upstairs by elevator and memorize the symbols before the exit gate. Then you need to set symbols where your partner was imprisoned and the door will open behind you.
2. You have to go on elevator in "0 floor".
3. In "1 floor" above elevator is lever. You have to go on elevator when it goes up.
4. When you take the elevator to the top before the gate you will see last lever.