Just the list of cheat codes available in Avernum 3.
How to Activate Cheats
To use the cheats, you may press Shift+D in-game to open the cheat box and type the command desired.
To use the editor cheat, the Character Editor has to be enabled in the main menu.
Note: as far as I know, using cheats will disable Steam achievements for that save.
- editor – Brings up the character editor, enabling you to freely edit your party’s
skills, traits, and spells. Before this will work, you must enable it on the title
- fps – See Avernum’s current frame rate.
- ouchouchouch – Heals and cures your group.
- buffmenow – Gives each of your characters multiple blessings.
- freemymind – Cures any character that is suffering from a mental effect. Also
removes a death curse.
- iampoor – Gives you 500 coins.
- imdrained – Recharges your spell energy.
- backtostart – Returns you to Fort Emergence. Very useful if you get stuck. Just be careful to use it, since using it at an inappropriate time might mess up the plot, and the results will be unpredictable.
- teachmenow – Gives you some experience.
- showmeall – Makes all characters (even ones you can’t see) appear on your
- dontshowmeall – Stops making all characters appear on your automap.
- resetboats – Returns all boats to their starting positions. Boats you previously
purchased will no longer be your property. Use the backtostart cheat if this
strands you somewhere.
- calmthetower – Resets the timer for a certain late-game event. Original text: Resets the timer for the Tower of Magi disaster.
- letsbefriends – If Shayder, eastern villages, or a dragon are angry at you, calm