Is Tooth and Tails meant to be a little too hard?Need something easier? Read this guide at your own risk. As it may cause a game crash.
Use cheats at own risk. Using them in multiplayer can give you a VAC ban. Only use them in Singleplayer. And may also cause crashing.
How Do I Activate Them?
It’s pretty easy to do it. And no. It’s not console cheats. It’s in the options menu. Go to options and just hit [Enable Cheats].
How to Use Them
This is the confusing part because as I said before there is no “Console Cheats”. This time you use the uhh…. I don’t know. Just let me explain them. (This may not work for all keyboards).
- F3 – Change weather or time.
- F4 – Toggle slow motion.
- F5 and Home – Give food / money.
- F7 – Complete construction (also does this to enemies and allies).
- F9 – Immediately makes you win (and unlock the heroic).
- F10 – Immediately makes you lose.
- – – Makes your army starve.
- = – Makes your army stop starving.
- Page Down and Del – Removes all of your food / money.
- Page Up – Gives health to every commander.
- . – Reveal the map.
- I – Makes your units unkillable.
- O – Does some kind of developer thingy.
- P – Turns predict motion on and off (what ever the hell that does).
- J – Makes all the commanders unkillable.
And yeah. That’s all the cheats I know. And also… Please try to remember to use these at your own risk!