Other AC Odyssey Guides:
- How to Find the Poseidon’s Trident (Legendary Spear).
- How to Find the Falx of Olympos (Legendary Spear).
- How to Find the Hammer of Jason (Legendary Heavy Blunt).
- How to Find the Pilgrim’s Armor Set (Legendary Armor).
- How to Get the Stink Eye Achievement.
- How to Level Up Quickly.
Solutions & Walkthrough
All 12 Riddle Solutions that the Sphinx can give you in AC Odyssey. You will be given 3 riddles to solve out of a total of 12 that she can give you.
When you solve all 3, you need to select the symbols on the wall which match to your answers. For example, if you had the Sun riddle you’d select the Sun.
All Sphinx Riddle
- As small as your thumb, I am light in the air. You may hear me before you see me, but trust that I’m there.
- In Spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows, I fling off my clothes; and in winter quite naked appear.
- Never resting, never still; moving silently from hill to hill; it does not walk, run, or trot; all is cool where it is not.
- What can bring back the dead; make you cry, make you laugh, make you young; is born in an instant, yet lasts a lifetime.
- What is always old and sometimes new; never sad, sometimes blue; never empty, but sometimes full; never pushes, always pulls.
- What is large, yet never grows; has roots that cannot be seen; and is taller than trees.
- At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen
- I create my lair with earthen string, and dispatch my prey with a biting sting.
- This thing all things devours: birds, beasts, trees, flowers; gnaws iron, bites steel, grinds hard stones to meal; slays kings, ruins towns; and beats high mountains down.
- Some try to hide, some try to cheat; but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might to guess my name, I promise you’ll know when you I do claim.
- What can run, but never walks; has a mouth, but never talks; has a head, but never weeps, has a bed, but never sleeps.
- I’m alive, but without breath; I’m as cold in life as in death; I’m never thirsty, though I always drink.