All available console commands.
How to Activate Commands
To open the console press at any time of the game F10. Press Enter to apply the command.
- showfps 1/0 - hide/show FPS.
- clearprefs - clear all "prefs". i.e. clears data related to what kind of sight is worn on which weapon, what skin do you have, etc.
- lefthand 1/0 - for left-handers.
- sun N N - rotate the sun on the map at given coordinates (x,y).
- clearent - clear all "ents" (spawns) in the map editor.
- fps_max N - sets the maximum FPS.
- sens N - sets sensitivity.
- zoomsens N - sets sensitivity in zoom.
- quit - closes the game.
- hud 0/1 - hide/show hud (interface).
- hideweapon - hide weapon (switch the weapon so that it becomes visible again).
- disablesun - turn off the sun (you can't turn on sun after this command).
- obj Name - place the model in .obj format into the scene in the "render viewer".
- dof_enable 0/1 - enable/disable dof (depth of field). Useful for arts/renders in the "render viewer".
- dof_fl N - changes focal length of camera (works only if "dof_enable 1").
- dof_fs N - changes focal size of camera (works only if "dof_enable 1").
- dof_ap N - change aperture of camera (works only if "dof_enable 1").
- dof_debug 0/1 - debug function for DOF.