This guide is here to show you all the collectibles in the Vikings Chapter of the Story Mode.
Other For Honor Guides:
Chapter 2.1 – Raiding the Raiders
Burn all that burns! Well, except the food.
A fairly straight forward level with a grid layout. Do be careful of the point-of-no-return cutscene trigger near the top of the village – you’ll know.
First observable is down the second left from the start
Burn the stuff, click the thing and head straight, look right at the end for observable number 2.
Going up a street level, you’ll find the first breakable behind the gate on your right.
Go straight ahead out of the gate to the other end for the next observable.
Coming out, go left and up for the next couple of collectibles.
Up the stairs and on your immediate left hidden behind some laundry.
Next observable is virtually unmissable, with another one further on up on the water tower.
Going up you’ll find the last two, cutscene trigger warning at the very last one above the drunk guy.
Chapter 2.2 – Viking Diplomacy
Short level, you’ll recognize this from the multiplayer. Do get all the collectables before you rescue the prisoners as their favorite thing to do is to be in your way.
The map starts you off aiming directly at the first one, then – as sneaky Ubisoft tries to be – turn around for two more.
Here they all are in order if you swing around the map, starting with the left objective.
Somewhat noteworthy for this level, its lack of checkpoints on realistic difficulty makes dying on the last fight a real treat. Pure joy.
Chapter 2.3 – Wood, Iron, and Steel
Welcome to Odingård, a small and somewhat straight forward level that also includes a fun little turret sequence.
Save the objective for last, here’s all the observables and breakables in order of appearance using no ladders
Pots to your right from the first stairs.
One observable and some pots inside the mill. Do satisfy your inner sadist with an object in this room.
Look up coming out and left across the bridge.
No way you can miss these
The next one took me way longer than it needed to. From the turrets, go down the center aisle into this tower.
And do a cool 180 like so.
Last two breakables are on the boat and next to the objective.
Chapter 2.4 – Up The Beach
“Somewhat epic” is a good description for this level.. Lots of room for activities, but fairly fast as you can just run past nearly all of it…. 😉
Here’s the stuff: after running through the gauntlet and playing rock climber, you’ll find this catapult before you descend to the first objective.
After clickeridoo and fighterimoo, turn left away from the objective marker for the second.
After brutally slaughtering the nice person and descending the ladder, turn right and do a click.
Massacre your way through the crowds of peasants, farmers and various other people obeying orders and defending their city from you – the invading, horney-helmed would-be looter – take a rest about halfway across the bridge and enjoy the beautiful scenery this city has to offer, situated to your immediate left and right.
Last, but not least, right before you behead the mayor, you’ll find the last one right before the point-of-no-return.
Hope you feel good about yourself, murderer.
Chapter 2.5 – Reconnaissance
No really if 1.6 was a pain then 2.5 its you worst nightmare, the map its HUGE and when i say HUGE i mean more BIG AND FAT than those Onis wanna be you will meet.
The mission its divided in two maps, the swamp and the monastery, lets start with the swamp.
Before numering theres 6 observations and 5 breakables before leaving the swamp, the place its huge and confusing so gonna try to explain it the best i can.
1) This at the very start and the “door” its very big so really easy to spot, look at the hanged man.
2) This one its right after the hanged man, look for a destroyed ship there will be the remains of the old scout squad, if it helps its before you need to wipe the ambushers.
3) Those breakables are really close to the ambushers as you can see in the minimap, look for a wierd looking tree (good luck the swamp its fulled with those and shrek) now serious this one its bigger than the others.
4) Pretty straight forward, where you free the jailed zerker and theres a huge watchtower impossible to miss.
5) Buda Statue, its really hidden with all those trees and vines, look between the watch tower and the way to the wall fulled with archers.
6) This im not sure really how to explain it but use the mission status to find it its 68m north from the docks, just follow the minimap and you will find it. Its a observation and a breakable (gotta explain it better later gonna need to replay it)
7) Those breakables are easy to find just go right in directions to the docks near the wall fulled with archers.
8) Breakables just right in the giat bell, its in direction to the docks near the lake, just after the wall filled with archers.
9) After you leave the giant bell take a look to the lake theres a boat that its “observable”
10) In this one you can easy screw everything becouse its just right before you need to kill everyone on the docks, if you killed everyone without getting the breakables you screwed it.
Okey we did it, we survived shrek and those filthy weaboos in the swamp, this place its a cakewalk if you dont mind those annoying Orochis with perfect parry in realistic.
1) Straight forward after the bridge, theres a Blackstone scout corpse restin in a trunk.
2) First room where you meet a Nobushi (waiting you in a sexy pose), theres 2 breakables.
3) Keep going right where the wall its destroyed and the other side you will see this statue.
4) This one its in direction where the samurai statue its looking.
5) Those breakables are at the bottom of the tower holding the maps.
6) Take left from the bottom of the tower holding the maps
7) Go from the bottom of the tower to the statues you will find a destroyed gate and some breakables.
8) In this one theres a breakable and a observation point, just go down stair at the twin statues.
Okey thats all now grab those maps and run like hell.
Chapter 2.6 – The Great Raid
The Big Game its here, Vikings gonna throw samurai jack to the future where its only aku samurais out of the bridge and take their city.
The map its a huge bridge so its really easy to move around and find the spots thanks to Tyr. If you played during the beta you will find it very familiar.
Start of the mission:
1) At the very beggining really easy to spot just take that piece of art made by the finest woodsman vikings and you will find it.
2) Middle of the map before the first reach, theres another fine piece of machinery by the best viking engineers.
3) The first towers also know as Capture Point A, a breakable and an observable.
4) Some breakables follow the left route until the green tower.
5) At the middle (?) of the map, the dragon statue and some breakables.
6) The tower with 2 lotus tree, look at the left lotus tree and some breakables in the zone.
7) At the end of the road just before to the gates that leads to the city.