This is some tips for the Tower Runner Achievement. I did have quite some trouble getting it, but if I managed to get (I suck at speedruns, you can do this as well).
Guide to Obtain Tower Runner Achievement
Before we start, there are some tips that helped me get it. always run, even during short distances. Also, be always read to press the 'action' key as the character starts the animation as soon he's closes to the thing you want to get or activate.
Step by Step - Tower Runner
- As soon the game loads, press the red button, go to the left all the way and get your first (Severed Head 1) . On your way back, before wall walk, press the red button again, so you're in the "normal" world. Walk past the button few steps and lift the bridge. Use the red button again, wall walk so you're right where you started, but with a bridge to continue in the "normal" world.
- Pass past the elevator and go straight to right and use the wall walk ability to get the belt. Don't worry about the head now.
- Use the belt on the wheel and go up to the 5th floor. Here, you want to solve the piramid puzzle as fast as you can (using the same moves you used to get the related achievement). Get you second (Severed Head 2).
- On your way back to the elevator, use the switch to lift up a door from the floor below. Quick go to the elevator, before the door closes again and go the the right, on the 4th floor. Get the cord 1 and a crank.
- Go back to the elevator and to the second floor. On the right side, use the crank to open a door and get a skull block.
- Back to the elevator, go up to the 4th floor. There, on the left side, you want to solve the puzzle following this order: left top corner, left bottom corner, right bottom corner and right top corner. Get your third (Severed Head 3).
- Go up to the fifth floor once again and all the way to the left side. Use the red button, wall walk, use it again and step on the key button first. Then use the red button, wall walk, use it again and step on the cross and eye button, in this order. Place the skull block you got before, step on it then use the red button to wall walk once again. Press the red button again and step on the last button. Get the cord 2. Turn back, press the red button, wall walk, press one last time and go to the elevator.
- Go to the third floor, use the cords to be able to use the lever in front of you. This "puzzle" just requires you to get the box using the magnet and place it on the numbered buttons. (the orders doesn't matter as far I can tell, but I find it faster if you start from 123, and from here, make a square with the box, ending with the button 13). Move the box through the hole you just opened and drop it. Go back to the start of the floor, use the lever to drop the box and go down to the second floor and to the left.
- This is going to be your last head required. Your very own head. Use the guillotine to cut your head off. Get it and with no time to lose, go to the first floor. Put the heads in place and activate the lever. Pass through the hole.
- Congrats, you got your achievement.