This guide is for those who have trouble launching the game. Right now there is only one way to fix it, if more arise I will add them.
Guide to Fix
Creating an Exception in the Antivirus
For some strange reason the antivirus detects and closes the game every time we start it, however, this is easy to fix, all we have to do is an exception in our antivirus, in this case I will use Avast as an example.
First, we have to go to Menu > Options > General > Exceptions > Add an exception
Here, we have to put the rute of the Valkyrie Connect folder, it’s something like this:
- C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonValkyrieConnectWW*
* – It depends of your PC, so you can look for it in the steamapps folder.
After this you have to restart your PC and it should already be fixed.
Important to Read
- A reboot is very important for the change to work.
- If the exception did not work the first time, check and disable Windows Defender and try it again.
- Disabling the antivirus for 10 minutes does not work at all (maybe just the first time, I don’t know why).
- RIght now I don’t know which antivirus this works on, so if you try it, please let me know in the comments, so I can make a database.
Be the first to comment