Engineering skill feels useless when you use them offensively in a siege right? Learn 5 easy steps to conquer your enemies using the power of science!
Engineer Skill for Conquer Enemy
Building siege ballistas catapalts and whatnot is a bit tricky because the enemy always has a jumpstart on you, leading to whatever you build being instantly wrecked by their 5 ballistas. But there is a way to easily circumvent this.
What to Do
- Start the siege, keep an eye out on what the enemy is building and ensure you have a significantly high amount of troops to repel armies that attack you, this will take a while depending on how long you wait.
- Build Weapons asap, do not build a trebuchet first, choose something quick like a fire ballista
- Slow game down to normal speed
- The most important part instantly right click your completed siege weapon and send it to your reserves, hopefully the defending weaponary launched an attack into nothing and did no damage, sometimes it will take ghost damage if you dont do it in time.
- Repeat steps 4 for each different type of weapon, so you have one of everything in reserves rdo not build the trebuchet yet.
- Now you can build the trebuchet, but only when everything else has finished building.
- Once the trebuchet has completed building, instantly deploy your weapons from reserves so that you have a weapon in every slot.
- Whenever something dies, replace it by building something appropriate, probably not the trebuchet unless you really need it because it will take too long, a ballista is pretty safe.
- Continue this until the walls collapse.
- When the walls come down, or when you feel like you have done enough damage, its time to lead a siege and attack!
P.S. Normal speed to complete send to reserves until adequate siege engines to take tower. Build ram and arrow towers after placing all 4 siege weapons. If walls fall don’t wait for anything else to finish you good to go.