How to Obtain All Achievements
Mad Experiments: Escape Room is a simple yet pretty fun escape room puzzle game with a single room as of now but more to come in future updates. It also features six achievements, all documented in the walkthrough below.
- This guide is focused on quickest completion; avoid it at all costs if your objective is to enjoy this little game.
- While the game features a multiplayer achievement, this can be soloed by booting up the game from the Steam client and running another instance from the installation folder.
- This guide is highly optimized and removes all unnecessary steps not required to completion.
- Follow the guide thoroughly to avoid any issues.
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 minutes.
Start a New Game
- Turn left and go through the green door.
- After the introductory scene, go out the room, turn left, and input 312 on the small box on the floor.
- Pick up the electric device from inside and drop it near the staircase.
- Go to the end of the staircase and pick up a silver key from the vase.
- Head downstairs and use the silver key on the door.
- Go upstairs and pick up the electric device.
- Head back downstairs and use the electric device on the machine inside the room.
- Go upstairs and flip the light switch.
- Head downstairs once again and interact with the electrical spheres until they’re set as follows:
Go upstairs and interact with the electrical spheres at the corner of the room and set them as follows:
Input Spirit on the box.
Escaped from Room 1
- Successfully escape from room 1.
Room 1: Mastermind
- Finish the room without using extra clues.
And if you finished within 90 seconds:
Room 1: Speedrunner
- Finish the room in less than 90 seconds.
And/or with a partner or second instance of the game:
- Finish a room with 2 or more players.
- Continue playing after finishing the game to clean up two extra achievements. Note that this step is optional and can be skipped while attempting the speedrun.
- Find three crates scattered through the room and build a staircase up to the bookcase next to the fireplace.
Go up and pick the crystal on top.
Room 1: Find the secret crystal
- Who thought someone could get there?
Bring the crystal to any blue electrical sphere and examine it in front to power it up.
Examine the crystal next to the TV in the middle of the room.
Room 1: Use the crystal
- You used a powerful crystal to see the future.
Be the first to comment