The keyboard hotkeys enough to aviate and navigate your aircraft, enough to pass your Cessna 152 training ingame.
How to Play with Keyboard (Hotkeys)
- Down / Left / Right / Up - Num + 2 / 4 / 6 / 8
- Cockpit view or external view - End
- Free camera - Right click + move your mouse
- Throtte up / down - F2 / F3
- Parking Brake - Ctrl + Num Del (num del is the “.” between num 0 and num Enter)
- Brake - Num Del
- Rudder Left / Right - Num 0 / Num Enter
- Throttle Cutoff / Full - F1 / F4
- Tips: To align runway center line, add throttle to around 1000rpm, use rudder to steer, cutoff throttle (Remember use rudder, or your plane keeps moving in circle!).
- Tips: To takeoff, add throttle to maximum, use rudder to keep center, reach 55 speed (Remember full throttle, or it will keep saying “We are moving fast enough, try again and restart takeoff”).
- Elevator Up / Down - Num 7 / 1
- Flaps No / Decrease / Increase / Full - F5 / F6 / F7 / F8
- View Left / Right - Ctrl + Right / Left